A place for random bloggery

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Picture Tag

I was tagged by a couple of people with this one.

Here’s the instructions:

1. Choose a search engine.
2. Pick 5 random blog friends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image to represent your friend - share it.

So, here are my friends, their words and pictures:

Kat - Exquisite














Rayna - Strength



















Karma - Ingenue
















Xmichra - Kindred





















Lisa - Rogue

6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

What a great way to start my day! :)

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Yay! I love my pic! Is that Degas?

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Tamarai said...

Very nice....

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Xmichra said...

I LOVE THAT IMAGE!!
I have to say... that was the nicest thing 'said' to me today. How odd is it that it pictured a blood sucker?? hehe

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

I can dig that...

It gave me one of those trickly kind of smiles.

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Sar said...

Very cool!

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home