A place for random bloggery

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged by the lovely Kat.

Accent ~ I have a bit of a Jersey accent, but not to, like, guest star on The Sopranos level.

Booze of choice ~ Smirnoff Ice Triple Black

Chore I hate ~ Yardwork.

Dog or Cat ~ Cats.

Essential Electronics ~ Laptop, DVD player, TV, TiVo

Favorite perfume/cologne ~ I am ridiculously susceptible to pheremones. I go nuts for just about any perfume a woman wears. I don't wear cologne. The closest I get is Old Spice deodorant.

Gold or Silver ~ Silver

Hometown ~ Lake Hiawatha, NJ

Insomnia ~ Not often, but when I get it, it's usually a few days in a row and really nasty.

Job Title ~ Application Developer

Kids ~ One sweet little five-year-old girl :)

Living Arrangement ~ My wife and I own a home, and share it with our daughter and two cats.

Most Admired Trait ~ I admire bravery in others, and people seem to really like my imagination.

Number of Sexual Partners ~ 10

Overnight Hospital Stays ~ 1 (after my wife had our daughter)

Phobia ~ The dark.

Quote ~ "(heavy sigh) What size skull dome do you wear?" - This is from the MST3K movie, and I use it to refer to surly shopkeepers and waitstaff.

Religion ~ Pagan

Siblings ~ One brother

Time I wake up ~ Around 7AM during the week, and whenever my kid comes and wakes us up on the weekend (except Sunday - that's my day for sleeping in)

Unusual talent/skill ~ I can quote movies verbatim after only seeing them once.

Vegetable I refuse to eat ~ Asparagus

Worst Habit ~ Too damn many

X-rays ~ Arm, legs, chest and teeth

Yummy foods I make ~ All the food I make is yummy, but my masterpiece is a dish I learned from my grandmother called "Martha's Casserole". No, her name isn't Martha.

Zodiac sign ~ Leo

I'm going to tag...

Karma
Tanya
Purplesimon

6 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I learned new stuff about you! I don't think I knew you had a brother. Older or younger? (damn, I'm nosey. hehe)

I hope you had fun with it.

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Sar said...

You're afraid of the dark?! NFW!

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Cool unusual talent! :)

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Xmichra said...

wicked talent! I seriously couldn't come up with one.. so i tried to think like my husband for an answer. Well you know what happened there. heh.

I am surrious about the casserole too now! I am a food junky though, and I love trying new things.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Sar said...

Chris, isn't Martha's casserole that insanely delicious dish you cooked for me? Oh yeah ladies, he can cook too.

9:49 AM

 
Blogger purplesime said...

Hey Chris,
Got back today. Will deal with the tagging next week.

Also got loads of catching up to do on reading your blog. Bear with me, it's going to be a long week!

Take care my friend.

purplesimon out...

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home