A place for random bloggery

Monday, March 20, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged by Raynwomaan. Even better, the questions are about sex, which always makes me pretty chipper. Anyway. Getting on with it...

1. How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
I was 15. We were drunk. And somehow we ended up naked in the woods. She was a "school friend", as in, we hung out at school, but not so much outside of school. Except, you know, for this one time. How was it? About what you'd expect a drunk 15-year-old boy's first time to be. Lightning fast and vaguely disappointing.

2. What is the strangest place you've had sex?
In the back of someone's car while he and another girl were making out next to us. I'm pretty sure I was drunk then too.

3. Who would you consider "switching teams" for?
George W Bush. Maybe if I give him a blowjob, someone will actually impeach him.

Hah! Did you see that? With the funny?

Seriously, I can't think of anyone. I had my experiments in college like everyone else, and that pretty much answered any lingering questions I had about my sexuality.

4. Do you prefer to give or receive?
I'm usually a giver, though not averse to receiving. ;)

5. One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?
Get the hell out. There's a reason it's called a one-night stand and not a relationship.

6. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite sex?
Okay, in no particular order:

Face
Breasts
Ass
Neck
Brain
Legs
Belly
Clitoris
Labia

7. Quickie or long and slow?
Long and slow

8. Noisy or quiet?
Noisy

9. Ideal amount of sex per week?
As often as I can get it

10. What's your number one sexual turn off?
Mean and/or nasty women. Also, naked men.

11. Number one arousal trigger?
You know, the guy in me wants to make some crude comment about a nice rack, but really? Words.

12. What constitutes bad sex?
If you have to ask if it was good, it probably wasn't

13. Celebrity you would love to shag right now?
Kate Winslet. But then, I always want to shag Kate Winslet.

14. Define sexy?
A strong, confident, intelligent woman with generous curves and a few extra pounds.

15. Remember the best sex you ever had. What made it special?
It lasted over an hour and I couldn't even speak for 10 minutes afterward.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Interesting answers. Number 3 was funny. I'm so jealous over number 15! Over an hour? Speechless for ten minutes? wow.

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Interesting answers! :)

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Xmichra said...

Freaking hul-lair-ious!! #3 like everyone else made me laugh out loud... as did the first one and the number five (smartie pants!).

It is so odd how much you and I seem to have in common. You know, except you are super talented with the writing.. heh. ;)

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home