A place for random bloggery

Monday, February 20, 2006

Interview with Kat

Okay, so I'm posting my interview questions for Kat. She's the only one who asked to be interviewed, plus, if she wins Ms. Blogger 2006, she'll be a bona fide cewebrity and I want proof that I knew her when. Rules of the game are here.

1. What is the weirdest thing you've ever done? And by weird, I mean, you told someone about it and they looked at you and said, "Dude, that is f***ed up."

2. What did you want to be when you grew up?

3. What would make you truly happy? Aside from the obvious (happiness and health for your children, etc) I want to know what would make you truly happy. And it's okay to be selfish in your answer.

4. If you could go back in time and change one thing about your own life and one historic event, what would they be and why?

5. Have you changed as a person through blogging? If so, how?

Kat will, ideally, post the answers on her blog. And the rest of you feel free to request interviews. Simply go to this post and say "interview me" in the comments. Or in the comments of this one. I'm not particular. ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Xmichra said...

excellent questions!! Can't wait to read the answers!! And the pudding thing, i remember it. .but I thought that is was Tom Servo not crow... I must be losing my mind! I loved the 'buck' shots myslef. hehe.. that and totoro. Nothing can beet totoro.

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

I really am working on it. I'll have it up in a day or two. I promise.

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

My interview is posted!

8:10 AM

 
Blogger bubbles said...

i read it! neat questions. are you going t answer them too??

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Uhhh... pudding? ;)

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home