A place for random bloggery

Thursday, February 16, 2006

HNT

Since I was asked about my tattoo, I figured I'd make that the focus of my first HNT post. This was taken at the exact moment before the batteries in my camera died, so there was no chance of a reshoot. I don't know how regular I'll be about HNT, but I will very likely do it again. I am something of an exhibitionist, after all. ;) And since Bubbles has raised the bar in terms of artistic expression, I decided to go with the always classy black-and-white.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Awesome! Great way to start HNT.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger bubbles said...

i love black and white shots...although I didn't have you pegged as a tatoo man....thank you for the link!!! I am excited....and I can imagine that KAt is jealous! Thank you thank you!!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Kat said...

It's all about ME!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, no fighting you two! ;)

I only have the one tattoo, and it took a long time for me to figure out what I wanted. I wanted it to be something I wouldn't feel stupid about in 40 years.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Xmichra said...

very nice tattoo. What inspired you to have this specifically done?

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Lola Starr said...

Cool tattoo!

1:08 PM

 
Blogger Xmichra said...

I figured it was wiccan.. i suppose stuff like this just catches my eye. I am thinking I should just ask ou a bunch of questions (likeyou had open a few posts back) in the effort of saving comment questions..hehe.

9:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home